Returns & Exchanges
If you receive an item which is broken or defective you may return the item for a full refund within 15 days of original purchase date. In order to receive a full refund, we require that the merchandise be returned complete, unused, unopened and in the original condition and packaging. Writing, marks or damage in any form to the product or product packaging can/may void your refund.
All returns that are not due to product defects or ArcheryWarehouse.com order error will be charged a 10% restocking fee. Buyer is responsible for return shipping fees. If the return is due to an item being delivered defective or ArcheryWarehouse.com order error, ArcheryWarehouse.com will cover all shipping costs and there is no restocking fee.
All refunds are processed via PayPal back to the card used to make the purchase or PayPal account depending on the customer's method of payment. Receipt of the returned product initiates the refund process. ArcheryWarehouse.com bears no responsibility nor control over refund processing delays instituted or caused by the customer's financial institution.
If you need to return a product, you may request a return authorization (RA) number by emailing [email protected]
Once you have received a return authorization number you may return the unused items in the original box within 15 days for a refund to the credit card account charged. All returns must be insured and postage prepaid. Please clearly print the return authorization number on the outside of the shipping container/box. ANY returns without an archerywarehouse.com issued return authorization number on the package will not be accepted. Shipping and Handling is only refundable on manufacturer defects or an archerywarehouse.com order error.
- Writing, marks or damage in any form to the product itself may void your refund.
- Used items will not be accepted. This includes items you have opened but then decided you didn't "like" it.
- Clothing that has been washed or worn will not be accepted.
- Treestands cannot be returned for safety reasons and all defect issues on those must be dealt with the manufacturer.
- Any/all product defects must be addressed directly with the manufacturer.
- There are NO refunds or exchanges on custom arrows unless due to archerywarehouse.com order error.
- Because of insurance reasons, Treestands may not be returned. All Treestands are covered under manufacturer warranties and customers should contact the manufacturer with repair and warranty questions.
If you have any questions or concerns please email [email protected]